Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jobs, Jobs, Jobs!!!! Choices, choices, choices!!!!

I am in the process of looking for a job! Fun? ....Not the most fun I have ever had but it is pretty fun to see what jobs are available. Not that I could even apply for 3/4 of the ones that sound cool. This is why I should get a masters All the fun exciting jobs I have seen require more education than I have.

I feel like I am hanging out in limbo at the moment. I am not sure which way to even turn my head. I feel like I have a hundred decisions to make but just keep putting them off. I know it's not the most responsible thing to do so today I have finally made a decision, I am going to be responsible and ACT!! So, if you hear I have done something and it sounds like a really ridiculous decision that's probably because I didn't know what else to do but I felt I had to do something. Wow, this is what life is all about huh!? Making decisions! Well for good for bad for whatever at least I can say I am trying....Today is the start of a new direction in my life. There are a few people I need to talk to before I can really, truly move on; for me, talking to these few people are going to be the hardest part of this getting-out-of-limbo process but..it must be done!! I have always found it difficult to express my feelings. I always have ideas thoughts and feelings in my mind but am never able to get them out unless it is in a jumbled mess. Which makes it twenty million times harder to convey how I feel. So if you are reading this and happen to be one of these people I must talk with then please be patient with me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment