Thursday, May 12, 2011

I'm not really sure how to start this post because I have so much on my mind that is just aching to get out. So excuse me if this post is just random ramblings that no one but myself understands.  

I remember being in college thinking life will be so awesome when I get out of here! While that statement is true, to a degree, sometimes I wish I could go back to the good ol' days where all I had to worry about was homework and my part-time job. Never thought I would fess up to that so soon. Don't get me wrong, I don't think I have 'the-grass-is-always-greener-on-the-other-side' syndrome, I just miss classes and am tired of being an adult. HAHA! Aren't we all at some point or another.

Next, I am 26 years old or young, however you want to look at it. I realize that 26 is not that old but sometimes it makes me feel like I am going to die and old lonely spinster especially living here, in Alaska for those of you who don't know, and being LDS. Yes! there are boys here...but that is the problem there are tons and tons of boys and very few men. Sorry guys! I know I don't always act my age but when guys act like 15 year olds...pretty much all the time...I just can't deal with it, it's too much for this girl to handle. And whats more, I'm 26 I don't like playing games! You all know the games i'm talking about "oh does he like me...oh does she like me... yada yada yada". If you like the person ask them on a freaking date or do something about it...geez!! I really wish people were more honest about their feelings...I know i'm not perfect, YES! I am far far from it but I feel that I have been honest with people...for the most part when or if I have feelings...and you can only share your feelings so many time before they begin to feel as though they are invalidated. Yeah of course honesty can be hard but the sooner it is out the faster others and yourself can move on whether for good or for bad.

There are so many other thoughts I could share at the moment but i probably shouldn't in the state I am in. If I did I would probably just end up with regrets! 

THE END....for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment