Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dreams

I had this crazy weird dream last night. But before I tell you about my dream I have to state that I really didn't care much about the royal wedding and thought it was way over hyped. Although I did fall in love with the wedding dress. I thought it was gorgeous and it fit her beautifully.

So, in my dream I became best friends with Kate Middleton, pre-marriage. At first I hated her stinking guts! This probably spawns from the fact that I have been in love with Prince William since I was 10 years old. Don't worry I am over him now. But, if I am going to be honest I did seriously believe that I was going to marry him or Jonathan Taylor Thomas (by the way if any one knows what happened to that guys I would love to know. It seems as though he dropped off the face of the planet. Who knows, maybe he did.)

Well anyway in this dream of mine Kate asked me to hang out with her for the day. At first I was like no thank you (ya know cause I "hated" her) but then I thought to myself 'ok if I get to hang out with Prince William too, why the heck not'. So the three (mind you this is the story of my life...I am always the third wheel...ALWAYS!) of us started walking down this street until we came to this run down shanty of a house that is when Prince William left. I was like dang it I only got to spend like 2 seconds with him....LAME!! Kate proceeds to tell me that we are going to make breakfast for this family that lives here, turned out they were my cousins that I had never met. Then after we are done doing our good selfless service of the day, this mob of girls start chasing us telling Kate how much they hate her. As we are running for our lives trying to escape the mob of madness we see an army vehicle pulling out of a parking lot so we run after it (cause in my dreams I run extremely fast as does Kate Middleton apparently) and we hop in. Upon jumping in the vehicle our clothes are changed to fancy gowns. I would have thought that my clothes would be changed to army fatigues...but I guess my self conscious doesn't think logically...Then we end up at this brothel dancing on table tops. Kate tells me that I am her best friend and wishes we could do this(dance on table tops) all the time. Hahaha...then I woke up!

Oh, I have no idea where these ideas come from but they sure do entertain me. If anyone would like to interpret this dream please feel free to then of course tell me your interpretation!  

No comments:

Post a Comment