Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pictures.....YAY!!!

3-2-1 BUNGY!!!
I finally did it! I have been meaning to bungy jump for ages but just never got around to it until my trip to Thailand. I mean honestly, could there be a better place to do this? I think not! But then again I am a little biased.

So, Yes that is me up there in the orange shirt. What was i thinking you ask? Well the first thing that came to my mind at this point was, "Wow! This is a little high...Kelly what are you doing up here?!"

It was only 50 meters (150ft) which really isn't too high but it is still high enough! I honestly wasn't scared. The only time I got nervous was when this picture was taken. This was the point I finally looked down and saw that it was a fair distance to the lake below. When I got to the top the guy told me to stand up (I was sitting down) and walk to the edge so that my feet would be hanging over. Then he said "I will say 3-2-1 BUNGY! When I say bungy you jump!" my thoughts ".....umm... ok .....whatever you do kel don't hesitate! Just do it (I'm a big Nike fan..hahaha)."
About 2 seconds later, the time finally arrived. As he made the count down I just keep thinking "don't hesitate or you wont do it."  I was so proud of myself, when he said BUNGY! I did it with no hesitation. YES,  I am a winner.

Bungy Jumping it was a very exhilarating experience. So glad i got to do it. Next on my very extensive bucket list, SKY DIVING!!!





APPARENTLY SPEEDOS ARE FOR EVERYONE
Nothing beats a man in a speedo!! Enough said

Just FYI if you love the speedo look Thailand definitely does not have a shortage.



Dinner in a Pineapple. All that should be said about this very delicious meal is YUM!!

I thought this was the most picturesque scene. It reminds me of wallpaper for your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment